27 June 2022 | [email protected] | Hospitality Net Industry News
RobosizeME, a robotic process automation (RPA) as a service provider for the global hospitality industry and a member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN), today announced RobosizeME Process Automation solutions are now available on Oracle Cloud Marketpla...
Read more of this post ⊳
Vote this post up | Rank:233
Recent posts from Hospitality Net Industry News
- In-Room Work Spaces More Flexible and Accommodating Than Ever
While some business travelers have returned to the workplace and companies try to present some semblance of normalcy since COVID-19 took the world by storm, there is no denying that the workplace has dramatically changed.
- Selina’s Inaugural ESG Report Affirms Commitment to Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility
Costa Rica hotels are first in portfolio to secure carbon neutral certification Selina’s commitment to community and inclusion fosters gains in social and governance objectives Establishes goals for ESG operational standards, measuring greenhouse ga.
- U.S. News Announces the 2022-2023 Best Travel Rewards Programs
WASHINGTON - U.
- Noble Acquires Fourteen-Asset Marriott, Hilton, and Hyatt Hotel Portfolio
ATLANTA - Noble Investment Group ("Noble") today announced the acquisition of a fourteen-asset Marriott, Hilton, and Hyatt hotel portfolio.
- Business Travel Spending is Coming Back, But Recent Headwinds Push Anticipated Full Recovery Into 2025 and 2026
San Diego, CA – The global business travel industry continues its progress towards full recovery to 2019 pre-pandemic spending levels of USD $1.
- Four Seasons Private Jet Journeys for 2024 Unveiled
As the desire for personalized, one-of-a-kind experiences continues to grow, leading luxury hospitality company Four Seasons announces the first set of 2024 itineraries for the Four Seasons Private Jet Experience.
- Long-haul travel surges and Mexico ranks #1 for Americans this Fall, says Tripadvisor data
Tripadvisor’s Fall Travel Index reveals nearly six out of ten of Americans will travel this season despite ongoing inflation and rising fuel costs While domestic travel is still preferred, more than 40% of Americans will travel long-haul this fall T.
- Are Guest Instant Rewards Programs the New ‘Free Same-Day Shipping’?
The exchange of goods and services is a critical cog in the wheel of how our world works.
- Future Hospitality Summit gears up for strong debate, breakthrough conversations and insightful research with more than 120 top level speakers taking centre stage
Dubai, UAE - More than 120 hospitality leaders and tourism experts will address the industry’s hottest topics at the much-anticipated Future Hospitality Summit (FHS), which debuts at Madinat Jumeirah in Dubai by bringing together over 900 hospitalit.