02 October 2022 | Six Senses Hotels and Resorts | Insights
Palazzo Salviati Cesi Mellini, which Six Senses Rome calls its home, is a historical building dating back as far as the 15th century.
Read more of this post ⊳
Vote this post up | Rank:139
Recent posts from Insights
- Leon Bolivar as new director of marketing in Omni Boston Hotel at the Seaport
Today, Omni Boston Hotel at the Seaport is proud to announce the appointment of Leon Bolivar to the position of Director of Marketing.
- WTTC unveils world-first global Travel and Tourism climate footprint data
WTTC and Saudi-based Sustainable Global Tourism Center launch inaugural Environmental & Social Research Between 2010 and 2019 the sector’s GDP has grown on average 4.
- Larger scale projects dominate the Middle East Hotel construction pipeline
According to the Q3 2022 Middle East Construction Pipeline Trend Report from Lodging Econometrics (LE), at the end of the quarter, the hotel construction pipeline in the region stands at 535 projects/134,897 rooms.
- ’Tis the season to boost your hotel’s direct bookings
Hotel examples and best practices to inspire your direct channel strategy for the end-of-year festivities.
- In their own words: Understanding different hotel stakeholders’ revenue management needs
Each level of a hotel’s ownership and management has different needs from an RMS, it is important to understand their revenue management ‘wants’ and hear from them in their own words.
- Sabre, Conferma Pay and Mastercard join forces
This collaboration with Mastercard is the next step in advancing Sabre’s goal to create an open and independent travel payment ecosystem.
- Radisson Hotel Group signs Glasgow declaration and reaffirms strong sustainability
During this year’s COP27 in Egypt, Radisson Hotel Group, one of the leading international hospitality groups, reaffirms its strong commitment to sustainability by signing the Glasgow Declaration and encouraging other hospitality groups to join the call for strong actions to halve emissions over the next decade and reach Net Zero emissions as soon as possible before 2050.
- Early international interest in Darwin Convention Centre Hotel
The Expression of Interest for the Darwin Convention Centre Hotel is now open with six international hotel operators already interested in the project.
- Beverly Hills Hotel and Hotel Bel-Air appoint Jim R. Hedges, IV as Curator of the Arts