30 September 2022 | Jennifer Dienst | PCMA
Organizers will find the complete package for meetings, conventions, and other events at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre.
Read more of this post ⊳
Vote this post up | Rank:186
Recent posts from PCMA
- How to Open — and Close — a Meeting
In our latest Meetings and Your Brain column, we look at why the first and last 5 percent of a meeting "really matters," as conflict resolution facilitator Priya Parker says.
- Allyson Felix: Standing up for What You Believe in
Olympian and PCMA Convening Leaders Main Stage speaker Allyson Felix had the courage to chart a course that took her beyond her comfort zone — and is making an impact that goes far beyond her record-breaking personal successes.
- Austin’s Top Tips for Planning a Budget-Friendly Event
Visit Austin’s executive team shares advice on how cost-conscious planners can save big when bringing their event to Austin, Texas.
- Three Business Divisions, One Common Goal: To Unleash New Possibilities for Your Next Event
The Philadelphia Convention and Visitors Bureau’s team is delivering serious results for the city — and the event organizers who select the City of Brotherly Love for their attendee experiences.
- Check Out Arlington: A Convention Campus and Town Full of Fun
The Arlington Convention & Visitors Bureau approaches every event with the same mindset: If you can dream it, they can do it.
- Will New Salary Transparency Laws Help Solve Pay Inequity?
New legislation around the country requires employers to disclose compensation at various points in the hiring process, which is prompting employers to take bigger steps in what many say is a crucial strategy in achieving greater pay equity for all.
- The Reusable Bag and Bottle Question
Do conferences really need more bags and water bottles? Convene readers are divided on the topic, as a recent LinkedIn thread about Deputy Editor Barbara Palmer’s write-up on the topic indicates.
- Visionary Award Winner Darren Mendola on the Future of Hybrid Meetings
Darren Mendola, CMP, DES, vice president of global conferences and events at the Alzheimer’s Association, was named Event Designer of the Year at the 2022 PCMA Visionary Awards for turning things ‘upside down to accommodate a new world.
- Looking Forward — and Planning for More Uncertainty in Business Events
While the worst of the pandemic may be behind us, one event organizer sees the fallout as affecting business events into the ‘near future,’ and is preparing for more uncertainty.