29 September 2022 | Stephanie Selesnick | UFI Blog
The UFI Next Generation Leaderhip (NGL) Grantees: Monika Baro, VNU Asia Pacific Co., Ltd. (Thailand), Daniella Galante, RX Africa (South Africa), Joe Kowalsky, Emerald X (USA), Justine Rabel, Eventmaker (France), Maria Victoria Piñeres, Costa Rica Convention Center/Grupo Heroica Volio & Trejos S.
Read more of this post ⊳
Vote this post up | Rank:202
Recent posts from UFI Blog
- The Best Thing About Being Part of UFI’s Next Generation of Leaders
For the last Next Generation of Leaders (NGL) interview, I spoke with Justine Rabel, International Key Account Manager, Eventmaker and Monika Baro, Project Manager, VNU Exhibitions Asia Pacific Co.
- 5 Things I’m Looking Forward to at UFI Global Congress
The 89th annual UFI Global Congress is three weeks out, and I am excited to be among the contingent of the North American delegates.
- November 2022: A message from the CEO
Dear colleagues, and UFI members, It is almost time to pack for Oman.
- November 2022 – A letter from the UFI President
Dear colleagues, dear friends, This is my last column in UFI Info as your President.
- How Do We Communicate the Fun Factor Working in the Expo Industry?
The UFI Next Generation of Leaders (NGL) Recipients Monika Baro, Project Manager, VNU Exhibitions Asia Pacific Co.
- October 2022: A message from the CEO
Dear colleagues, dear UFI members, The next weeks will be busy for the UFI team as we prepare the Global Congress, finalise research projects, and work with colleagues at JMIC to have the “Net Zero Carbon Events Roadmap” ready in time for COP27, the 2022 United Nations Climate Change Conference in Sharm El Sheik, Egypt.
- October 2022: A letter from the UFI President – Oman ahead!
Dear colleagues and friends, Time flies! As this edition of UFI Info goes out, we are just six weeks away from our Global Congress in Oman.
- Regional spotlight: How is inflation impacting on North American exhibition organizations?
There’s no doubt that inflationary pressures and supply chain issues are real in the U.
- September 2022: UFI President’s Letter
Dear colleagues and friends, Our latest UFI Global Barometer has been released a few weeks back, and it is great to see our industry’s recovery manifested in the data.