29 September 2022 | [email protected] (Gaelle Connolly) | BVEP - Business Visits and Events Partnership
VisitBritain has created and updated some key documents on our VisitBritain Business Events - Resources page to support our British destinations and stakeholders across their key activities, client engagement, business development and team training. The library of new resources includes the following:
Read more of this post ⊳
Vote this post up | Rank:187
Recent posts from BVEP - Business Visits and Events Partnership
- BVEP relaunches as UK Events
- New brand reflects diversity and growth of UK events sector - The Business Visits and Events Partnership (BVEP), the umbrella body and advocacy group for the UK’s £70 billion events industry, has today unveiled its new brand identity, UK Events, at The Business of Events: UK Policy Forum, at the QEII Centre in Westminster, London.
- Events Industry Alliance launches manifesto at parliamentary reception
The Events Industry Alliance launched its manifesto at a parliamentary reception on Wednesday 19th October, including guests from a cross party group of MPs in addition to Government and Shadow Ministers and many association members.
- The Business of Events Announces Programme for UK Policy Forum
The Business of Events has today announced the programme for its 2022 UK Policy Forum, which will take place on 02 November at the QEII Centre , Westminster, London.
- BVEP Open Letters to New Government
The partnership has written to the Prime Minister, the Chancellor of the Exchequer, and several other Ministers urging that they recognise the role of the industry in the Government Growth Agenda.
- ICC Wales helps sector tackle Protect Duty legislation
The newly formed Protect Duty Events Industry Group will ensure event professionals are prepared for the upcoming government-proposed legislation on event security.
- BVEP UK Events Business Barometer - first annual results
BVEP began collecting data for a quarterly Business Barometer from August 2021.
- BVEP Publishes Strategic Plan of Work for 2022-2023
The Business Visits & Events Partnership (BVEP), the collective voice of the UK’s world leading events sector, has today published its Strategic Plan of Work for the coming year, as the organisation continues to engage with the new government on behalf of the UK events industry.
- BVEP Statement
Check out the post for more...
- The Business of Events Returns for 2022 Series of Events & Reports
The Business of Events returns this year, after an enforced two-year break, with a new series of events, reports and activities and a refreshed brand identity.